two2sworld

two2sworld

Of Royal Descent (The Doyle Hawthorne Series, #1) by Ember Shane

Of Royal Descent - Ember Shane

Heading towards a colony of zombies, ahh . . . that's right brain chomping creepy dead people well not people just yucky dead thing. But some are actually using their brains, no. . . not the zombies, or is it? So entertaining, the right intensity and darkness yet comical antidote. I enjoyed the two main characters Doyle and Chuck, friends like no other both are a breath of fresh air to this book. Doyle sets out on a journey to find answers of course Chuck in tow and the answer they sought, well you just have to read the book to find out. This zombie story was different from others I had read, virus and activation of the virus, dreams and the many family secrets. All in all I really enjoyed it!!! I received a free book that I had won through BookLikes Giveaway. Thank you!  I do appreciate the free book too.

P.S. I forgot to mention the author's writing style, what can I say but perfect and very descriptive not boring just engaging to keep me reading and guessing. The next book should be exciting!  Good job.