two2sworld

two2sworld

Amaranthine: Heart of Decompose - Nina R. Schluntz

Santa . . . Santa . . . this Santa change my way of thinking.  Warlocks, Dragons, Zombies, Unicorns of course but wait what about the plague?  Who is the host of the plague?  Who can manipulate him?  I got misdirected from time to time but I knew the magic enveloped this tale and all the transformation and manipulation, did I say manipulate one to many times? Ooh, Unicorn with glowing eyes for real not unless you got infected.  Who or what destroyed Earth, she could control minds now they know who.  Never to touch the vassal the dragon knows, remain pure.  Incapacitated people who fed on them? Let me see, 'Zombies.'  A boy invents a device that can trap the Ho Ho Ho man, Santa, all with the combination of science and magic.  I found this story wildly intriguing and way out there.  My imagination ran a gamut here and rightfully so with colorful characters.  I was truly entertained.  Oh one more thing, the author wrote with such a strong voice that it was transparent when I  turned and read each page. I received a free copy that I had won through BookLikes Giveaway. Thank you!