two2sworld

two2sworld

Mango Girl by Joe Canzano

This story read like a comic book without the pictures, it entertained me, got me laughing and at times I was thrilled with Mags (Magno Girl).  Someone better watch their back because she is one tough superhero with super powers.  Sidekick, you know a superhero need one and Ron fits that bill.  Evil plots and adventure kept me reading and I must say I had fun.  Product endorsement and commercials,  not interested rather fight crimes, what??? Mags got that magic stare that Gaze of the Guilt stare that would work on a shouting pile of boulders.  Silliness got me laughing again and grinning. Oh another thing, strawberry envy bombs?  PermaPower Cold Packs ?  Check this out, Ron said, "I'd carve out a guy's liver for you any day.  With my teeth." Mags said, "Thank you. That's, uh, very sweet, you know I don't eat liver "  A lot of those which I found so cute and made this story something enjoyable to read.  A read for adults but I felt the simplicity in it that made me comfortable and curious to continue on. Good job to the author, good writing.  I received a free book that I had won through BookLikes Giveaway.  Thank you, Darlene Cruz.