two2sworld

two2sworld

Adrift by Robin Wainwright

Adrift (The Widow's Walk Trilogy Book 1) - Robin Wainwright, Carol Holaday

A lovely story of love in different scenarios.  Heather I admire her devotion to her father especially during his last days of his life.  Signs or hints to move on with her life so here we are taken to the California Coast and in her sight a beautiful Light House rises.  Now I won't go on, you must read it for yourself.  What I can tell you she meets Sarah who owns a B&B and a ghost.  You heard it right, a ghost the village ghost.  What I totally enjoyed was the descriptive scenes, the nautical air, closeness of buildings, seaside village, 70's retro shop, stormy blue, craved driftwood.  The atmosphere I felt  enraptured by the coastal environment.  The author written it so vividly my mind was tricked into thinking I actually could see it, or I'm going crazy, ha ha ....!!!!

Oh, one more thing, the Espresso Machine a beautiful brass monster only a coffee connoisseur could best describe the brass monster.  The flow of the story moved so smoothly and efficiently that I reached the end to soon.  Thank you, Darlene Cruz.

I won this book on BookLikes.